Classroom reservations are available to current students, staff, and faculty of The Claremont Colleges.
To check out the room key on the date and time of your reservation, please come to the Main Services Desk located at the South Entrance near the cafe.
- The Library's classrooms can be requested by current students, staff, and faculty of The Claremont Colleges.
- First priority is given to Library staff
- Requests to reserve classrooms after 6pm Monday-Thursday or anytime Friday-Sunday have a higher chance of approval.
- In addition to ad hoc requests, TCC faculty/instructional staff can request to teach a semester long course in one of the Library's classrooms.
- Each person may request one room reservation per day.
- Reservations are 1-4 hours long.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your request to be approved. You will be notified via email whether the request was approved or denied.
If you have questions, please contact the library at (909) 621-8150.