Mudd Conference Room (Reservable Rooms: Reservable Rooms) Capacity: 5
Technology available: media-scape not currently working, large whiteboard
- The Library's meeting rooms are available to current students, staff, and faculty of The Claremont Colleges.
- Each person may request one room reservation per day.
- Reservations are 1-3 hours long and can be requested up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your request to be approved. You will be notified via email whether the request was approved or denied.
- We will accommodate as many requests as possible, but preference for the Library's meeting rooms will be given to Library staff.
- For rooms with immediate availability, check out our Group Study Rooms.
Power Available: Yes
- Located on the 3rd floor of the Mudd building
- Check out the key at the Main Services Desk on Honnold 1.
- Due to limited staff capacity, Library staff cannot provide on-call support for the technology in this room.