Mudd 2 South Classroom (formerly Keck Classroom) (Reservable Rooms: Reservable Rooms) Capacity: 40
- Wall to wall whiteboards,
- 24 individual whiteboards
- 2 projectors and screens
- Document camera
- DVD player
- 20 laptops with ArcGIS software installed (when laptop cart is requested)
- The Library's classrooms can be requested by current students, staff, and faculty of The Claremont Colleges.
- First priority is given to Library staff
- Requests to reserve classrooms after 6pm Monday - Friday, or anytime on the weekends have a higher chance of approval.
- In addition to ad hoc requests, TCC faculty/instructional staff can request to teach a semester long course in one of the Library's classrooms.
- Each person may request one room reservation per day.
- Reservations are 1-4 hours long and can be requested up to 8 hours in advance.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your request to be approved.You will be notified via email whether the request was approved or denied.
Power Available: Yes
- Located on the 2nd floor of the Mudd side of the Library
- Check out the key at the Main Services Desk on Honnold 1.
- Due to limited staff capacity, Library staff cannot provide on-call support for the technology in this space. For assistance, please contact us at email@example.com at least a week in advance.