Exhibition viewing appointments are available for community members. Students, faculty, staff, and community card holders do not require an appointment to enter the Library building and visit the gallery space.
Appointment hours: Monday to Friday from 8AM to 6PM, Saturday from 11AM to 6PM. If you would like to request an appointment outside of this time or a group visit, please email Special Collections.
Unboxing the Fernando R. and Enriqueta Gomez Mormon Mexican History Collection, July 5 - September 2, 2022
The day of your visit
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Enter through the south or north entrance and check in at the entrance. The south entrance has an automated front door and wheelchair-accessible ramp to assist visitors' entry to the Library.
- The staff member will ask you for your ID, confirm your appointment, and direct you to the gallery area.
- You will be provided with a visitor badge.
- This is a self-guided tour. If you have questions, please contact Special Collections.