Submitting your CGU Dissertation/Thesis to the ProQuest ETD Administrator: Workshop
Submitting your CGU Dissertation/Thesis to the ProQuest ETD Administrator: Workshop In-Person
Upon committee approval of a CGU dissertation or thesis and before a degree is awarded, some CGU students must submit the final, approved dissertation or thesis to the Registrar’s Office for publication through the ProQuest Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Administrator.
Then in this workshop, we will cover:
- An overview of submission to the ProQuest ETD Administrator
- Do you need to pay for extra Copyright protection (No!) or Pay for Open Access (No!)
- Should you embargo your work?
- After you have submitted your work, when does it get put in Scholarship@Claremont (The Open Access Repository of the Claremont Colleges)?
This Workshop is Online!
Bring your dissertation or thesis questions. See you there!
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Keck Classroom
- The Claremont Colleges Library