Submitting your CGU Dissertation/Thesis to the ProQuest ETD Administrator: Workshop
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Submitting your CGU Dissertation/Thesis to the ProQuest ETD Administrator: Workshop Online
Upon committee approval of a CGU dissertation or thesis and before a degree is awarded, some CGU students must submit the final, approved dissertation or thesis to the Registrar’s Office for publication through the ProQuest Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Administrator.
See what is required for your submission and publication: https://my.cgu.edu/registrar/students/academic-policies/doctoral-degree-regulations-and-requirements/
In this workshop we will cover:
- An overview of submission to the ProQuest ETD Administrator
- Do you need to pay for extra Copyright protection (No!) or Pay for Open Access (No!)
- Should you embargo your work?
- After you have submitted your work, when does it get put in Scholarship@Claremont (The Open Access Repository of the Claremont Colleges)?
This Workshop is Online!
Bring your dissertation or thesis questions. See you there!
- Thursday, April 6, 2023
- 5:00pm - 5:50pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- The Claremont Colleges Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Scholarly Communications